CureZone   Log On   Join
Deleted

Views: 1,018
Published: 9 years ago

Deleted

I have determined that my main symptoms have to do with a magnesium deficiency due to mental/psychological stress. The problem is I'm also confident that I'm in a sympathetic dominant state and am sensitive to any stress. This means, from what I understand, that magnesium is being more readily taken out of cells to counteract higher adrenaline levels. This might explain why I can take at least 1600 mg of magnesium citrate daily with minimal relief and little to no bowel problems.

So the goal would be to lower the sympathetic dominance to equilibrium. There are several articles online about Statins being able to down regulate the SNS. Has anybody tried this approach? I'm thinking about trying it (along with meditation and stress reduction) in the short term to get me back to equilibrium. Thoughts?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)