CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH- Cystic Fibrosis- what can one do?

MH 108 Views: 1,345
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,896,984

Re: MH- Cystic Fibrosis- what can one do?

it looks like she forgot to mention the Cystic Fibrosis in her e mail..
IT IS HARD ENOUGH TO DO ENOUGH DOPE TO PRODUCE REAL C/F BEFORE AGE 1, WHILE THE COMMON NONSENSE LEADS TO ASTHMA, THEN C/F AND IF ALL THE DRUGS AND PROCEDURES FOLLOWED MANY DON'T LIVE TO SEE 25.

yea it takes lots of time to read read read
NO, I DISAGREE, IT TAKES ALOT OF TIME TO "IGNORE" A FAMILIES HEALTH AND 1/2 HAZARDLY PRODUCE A CHILD NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO AND THE PRICE IS PAID BEFORE THE BIRTH OCCURES. THOSE THAT CAN'T OR DO NOT WANT TO READ ABOUT THEIR OWN HEALTH AND CHILDREN'S HEALTH, HAVE DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS TO GO TO....A LITTLE SIMPLE FACT: IF YOU WATCH HERBAL VIDEOS THAT ARE GOOD, YOU CAN'T STOP UNTIL YOU HAVE WATCHED THEM ALL, SAME GOES FOR A GOOD BOOK...THAT IS, IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST IN LIVING WELL. WE ALL KNOW PEOPLE REFUSE TO READ AND WHEN THEY DO, THEY DO IT COLLEGE "STYLE" SKIM READING SEEKING THE FASTEST ANSWERS POSSIBLE AND FORGETTING THE 2% THEY DID READ FROM THE BOOK.

THOSE THAT ARE ILL OR SEE THEIR SELVES OR LOVED ONES DIEING, CAN SET DOWN AND READ ALL DAY AND CAN'T SLEEP WELL UNTIL A GOOD BOOK IS DONE......THAT IS, IF THEY WANT TO HELP THEM SELVES....IF THEY DO NOT, THEN THAT IS WHAT ALL THE DOCTORS MAKE THEIR LIVING FROM.

and honestly i myself made lots of mistakes even following some things on curezone that appeared natural and werent good for me or anyone..
THE CUREZONE, LIKE MOST OTHER WEBSITES ARE LOADED WITH WRONG / BAD PRODUCTS AND ADVICE TO LURE IN THE POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS. WHEN ADVERTIZING PAYS THE BILLS, YOU MIGHT AS WELL OPEN THE DOORS AND LET THE DEVIL TAKE OVER.

I SPENT MANY YEARS AND A LARGE SUM OF MY INCOME BEING TAKEN BY EVERY AUTHOR WITH A LIE AND FAKE PRODUCT.....THE INTERNET AND LIBRARIES ARE LOADED WITH THIEVES,,,,,,IF IT IS A HEALTH PRODUCT, I SUGGEST YOU HAVE A 98% CHANCE THE SALES PERSON IS LIEING TO YOU AND WHAT BETTER WAY TO LIE THAT A WEBSITE.

we are pushing to meet Dr Hurt although he is not seeing kids.
I HEARD THAT, I HAVE HEARD IT CAN TAKE 1 YEAR TO GET AN APPOINTMENT WITH HIM AS WELL......NO WONDER HE SELLS MY HERBS.....NO, JUST GOOD I ASSUME, I SUPPOSE THE HOLLYWOOD TYPES SEEK OUT THE HARD DOCTORS AND I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT A CA PRICE IS FOR A DOCTORS VISIT.

he only open in June but we are trying to push...
WHICH PUZZLED ME, IN THE BEGINNING THIS SEEMED TO BE ALL ABOUT THE CHILD...PUT IT SEEMS THE MOTHER HAS MORE INTEREST IN HERSELF AS THE E-MAILS QUICKLY CHANGED TO. THAT IS WHY I SAY SHE NEEDS TO READ 3 BOOKS BEFORE SHE NEEDS TO ASK ME ANYMORE QUESTIONS..AFTER READING THOSE 3 BOOKS IT WILL BE EASY TO SEE IF SHE HAS ANY INTEREST OR JUST SEEKING THE NEXT DOCTOR TO INTERTAIN HER ISSUES. SHE MADE ZERO INTEREST IN TALKING ABOUT A CHIROPRACTOR, BUT WHO KNOWS, THE "INFO" IS SPARATIC AND TH REASON I DON'T SEEK TO WASTE TIME UNLESS THE PERSON IS WILLING TO GET OFF THEIR DOPE, READ SOME GOOD BOOKS AND THEN TALK HERBS.

im sure he would know someone who can help kids. finding a good chirocraptot who treat babies in LA isnt easy. but hopefully will find one as well.
THEY ARE IN EVERY COUNTRY AND MOST EVERY CITY AND 90% ARE GOING TO BE WORTHLESS THIEVES THAT ONLY GOT INTO IT TO MAKE $$$$$$$$$$$.

thanks for all your help i will be helping them as much as i can with the education. Im in NY they are in LA...
thanks again..

NY TO LA
THAT IS PROBABLY THE FURTHER MIDDLE MAN I HAVE EVER HEARD OF.......ALL I CAN IS I WISH THEM LUCK AND I HAVE NO INTEREST BEYOND WHAT I HAVE GIVEN HER UNTIL SHE HAS READ AND UNDERSTANDS HER DIET CHOICES AND DRUG CHOICES THAT ARE IN MY OPINION THE REASON THE CHILD HAS ANY ISSUES IN LIFE AND THE PARENTS EDUCATION IS THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE THE CHILD, NO ONE ELSE CAN HELP BUT THE PARENTS.

IF THEY READ THE 3 BOOKS I SUGGEST AND HAVE REAL INTEREST, THEY WILL BE CHANGED PEOPLE AND HAVE ZERO USE FOR DR. HURT.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.156 sec, (2)