CureZone   Log On   Join
Reading the truth is joyful

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
Matrix101 Views: 1,451
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,897,312

Reading the truth is joyful

MH,

No truer statement is said than this:

A LITTLE SIMPLE FACT: IF YOU WATCH HERBAL VIDEOS THAT ARE GOOD, YOU CAN'T STOP UNTIL YOU HAVE WATCHED THEM ALL, SAME GOES FOR A GOOD BOOK...THAT IS, IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST IN LIVING WELL.

I remember seven years ago when this forum first started...I would stay up a good six to eight hours a night reading and reading and reading some more. It was pure enjoyment and my mind was analyzing everything that MH said. I began putting each piece of the health-puzzle into its proper category.

Once gaining a wider perspective on what constitutes real and authentic health I would test out the liver flush and then the parasite cleanse and achieved success for the very FIRST time.

Upon discovering that these PRINCIPLES were in fact TRUE then I begin to come up with a game-plan for the big detox.

After four months of reading, research, and self-experimenting here, I was confident enough to begin an extended OJ fast. I went on to accomplish 21-days with great success.

Thanks!
Neo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)