CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: methylcobalamin

Vegeta Views: 7,737
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,898,981

Re: methylcobalamin

Laredo, many of your symptoms match mine (I hate the hunger feeling!) but I don't get low blood Sugar though many of it's symptoms match mine, I don't sweat or tremble. Instead, I suffer from HIGH blood Sugar and feel really lethargic and get a vertex headache when my insulin spikes up after eating sugary stuff.

I didn't know this until a few months ago and have stopped eating sugars almost entirely after finding out.

Erratic blood Sugar can be due to liver congestion, high blood sugar can be due to high cortisol also. As discussed in the past, Seriphos didn't do anything for me so I'm concentrating on my liver now and hope my health improves. The insomnia is my #1 problem. Unrefreshing and disturbed sleep. Hopefully lowering histamine and making copper bioavailable again will help with that.

I've been on 200mcg chromium polynicotinate 2x a day for nearly 3 weeks and it hasn't controlled my blood sugar spikes at all.

Undermethylating sucks :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)