CureZone   Log On   Join
Question for Laredo7

Romania28 Views: 3,986
Published: 9 years ago

Question for Laredo7

When starting Sam-e or methionine did your brain fog began to clear? And what doses of sam-e or methionine do you recommend?
I wanted to start Sam-e 3 months ago, but I started before with methyl b12, which was suppose to be good for Histadelia because would transform homocysteine in methionine (all the websites say that), but i felt awful ( and I have tried 2 times for 3 days just to see if it was just my body getting use to it)...and i saw your post and you said you felt awful with methyl b12 sublingual, but saw you did well with methionine
Regarding copper detox i have started in august and felt better and better for one month (molybdenum zinc - to keep balance between potassium and sodium) but since mid september i have strated to feel kidney pains whenever i get zinc and a feeling bad overall... so i have stopped in october (and I'm sure it's not a chelating symptom)
Regarding adrenal fatigue i have tried licorice a week ago and felt good for two days (2 caps a day, 400 mg each cap)and whe i have tried tu up the dose because the leaflet said 2-3 caps 3 times a day (so 9 caps per day)... my dose was 4 caps a day 2 in the morning and two at noon i began to feel realy wird (a lot of derealiation)...
I can't find chinese licorice so i can try a different type
What do you recommend? I need badly something to eliminate my brain fog (derealization), because it's 24/7 ...only the intensity is different.
Ps I'm on the diet (buckwheat for carbs) lettuce for vegetables, and some boiled carrots and chicken in soup or fried.... i can't handle very well sulphur foods like onions, eggs ( the symptoms apear 2 or 3 days later, not very bad, nothing i can't handle) but NAC makes me feel like shit... so I wonder if taurine and methinine will make fell ill because they are sulpur amionos (i'm taking molybdenum to improve sulpur pathway... but with no success)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)