CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for Laredo7

Laredo7 Views: 4,051
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,900,905

Re: Question for Laredo7

Thanx for your rude comment, I am not trying to be anyone's savior, I am merely relaying my journey which by the way seems to be helping several people on the forum? It takes time out of my busy life and I dont exactly get anything out of it. . Andy cutler is not god, my reaction to sulphur has been different. It proved helpful, and there are several others on this forum who have added sulphur to their metal detox with great success, like newport. Cutle also recently said most people are copper toxic nt mercury toxic as he previously thought. Other adrenal fatigue practitioners cnfirm that copper is a man component f AF. This forum is about relating experiences, I am only answering peoples questions when they ask for it. If you don't like what I write don't read it:)
I went frm being bedridden with pressure in my brain so high it caused a Cerebral spinal fluid leak and I had 5 surgeries to repair it to pretty normal....my protocol made me well and the pressure in my head isGONE along with the glaucoma that came alng with it.....how dare you imply that I don't know my own body. Maybe if you suffered how I have for 5 years you would realize how important it is to have this information, i hope it hels some poor sap like me.....and incase you didn't notice I always suggest blood tests to confirm.
You sound like an angry person.....look into that:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.359 sec, (1)