CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Respectfully bowing out

Vegeta Views: 2,617
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,901,122

Re: Respectfully bowing out

I think it is really important that each and everyone of us does our own research.

You can't just blindly follow others advice and then blame them for it when something goes wrong. What I do when I am advised by others at CureZone is research and look into it. Example: recently Laredo pointed out to me the link between histamines, copper and methylation. I am now at the point of TESTING whether I have high, low or normal histamine levels. Once I know, then I will take further action.

Just over a year ago, I didn't even know what adrenal fatigue was, when I did, I started believing I was low cortisol but it turned out I am high cortisol and that it isn't my adrenals that are exhaused but it's copper toxicity that is stimulating my adrenals all the time so the adrenals are the victim of copper toxicity, not the cause, FOR ME.

We are all here after all on CZ to help each other and share information and put together the missing links to our illnesses to get better. If we were all paranoid about one another and were thinking other posters were trying to kill us, I don't think CureZone would have lasted as long as it has.

Every forum has it's trolls and then there are the ill who have long since lost hope of getting any better and are looking for that magic bullet and when it doesn't work for them, they blame the person who advised them in the first place. There IS some trial and error involved. If people don't want the trial and error involved in getting better, go to a certified medical doctor! I bet the reason you're on CureZone is because your doctor is useless...

Anyway, good luck to you Laredo, wishing you well for the future :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)