CureZone   Log On   Join
Acne, sore joints, depression, anxiety

energytap Views: 1,995
Published: 9 years ago

Acne, sore joints, depression, anxiety

Hi,
I've been trying to figure out what's wrong with me and trying out different approaches to heal myself.
I've been suffering from chronic Depression and anxiety for many years. I've also had recurring candida for many years (I guess it was due to the amount of Antibiotics ans steroids I was given when I was small for throat infections and eye inflammation. I've used threelac for candida and went on a diet and it seemed to have controlled it. However my Depression and anxiety didn't go away. I also have bad acne, which have been really bad lately. I just don't know what to do. Three months ago I did a parasite cleanse by Dr. Clark recipe for ten days, but didnt see anything unusual leaving my system. However I did feel weak towards the end of the cleanse and got a red rash on my chest (I usually get a red rash on my chest when I have a cold). Three days ago I did a Liver Flush but didnt see any stones, just a lot of foamy stuff (like during the candida cleanse). I don't know what to do so please someone advise me. I've also been doing EFT for my Depression and anxiety, but so far nothing has shifted, or maybe I don't notice. I havent been able to sleep properly since my Liver Flush and I dont know why. I wake up 6 or 7 time during the night and find it difficult to get back to sleep. I also have sore joints, and that's something recent.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)