CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasite Drug Suport Forum

blonde100 Views: 1,900
Published: 10 years ago

Parasite Drug Suport Forum

I am pleased to say I am Feeling better with treatment as the weeks go on. My stomach has certainly been healed with the aid of medical grade nutritional powder from Thorne Research products- http://www.thorne.com-
if interested. Not sure if you need an md or not to get it as I purchase from mine plus L glutmine powder and arabinex powder that are added and then drank as a shake twice or thee times a day.I have finished my second round of vermox medication - in between rounds I use Black-Walnut , barberry, garlic and a peroxide with water drink five times a day. I receive a b12 IV with peroxide and the l glutamine in liquid form twice a week. I get an echineachea shot biweekly to ward off any other infection as my immune system was so depleted Also on the strict candida diet plan which I have been on for almost 1 year. My assumption is I was over prescribed Antibiotics as my past md could not accept my sinus infection as a fungal sinus infection therefore my gut fell apart and it was easy for the parasites to overrun my body through my circulatory and respiratory system My sinus area is still infected but has reduced with multiple sinus washes ear washes daily as I have holes in my ear canals from the parasite . It seems to have diminished the contant bacterial infections I was experiencing in this area. I take a peroxide bath every morning must sit for at least twenty minutes so I get some reading done and shower prior to bed in the evening as there is a lot of surface die off.Some nites I sleep better than other I use a liquid form of melatonin double dose to sleep at least six hours then I must do meds and sinus wash before attempting sleep again. I will continue this treatment for several more months as I was acutely ill according to my md I do have a question regarding loss of body fat. Ido eat every two hours and could eat a big steak dinner at each meal always hungry but I have more energy and do not get nauseas or dizzy like I used to I am naturally lean so there was not alot to begin with but my areas where I would be happy with a little more fat have decreased -specifically my breast tissue.I am normally about 102 lbs now 95lbs will my fat and breasts come back? I feel a little quilty being concerned about this as I was so ill and feel grateful to have the opportunity to recover thanks to a doctor who finaly believed me but I want my breasts back! them. Any suggestions? or wil it just naturally fill out once my health improves or did it get eaten?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.895 sec, (2)