CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite Drug Suport Forum

wishful229 Views: 1,705
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,905,296

Re: Parasite Drug Suport Forum

sounds like a good product, for replenishing your body from all the harms from toxins, and everythgin..! :)
~Yes dont worry, i too was in your same position.. i was 98 lbs for few years, and no matter what i ate, could not gain weight! I had very very little body fat..and it did not feel right..I knew it was cuz of the parasitic infection..
But after the albendazole, (nwo 2nd round) and after getting some of them out of my system..(not all that is for sure..!) I have, for the first time in years gained weight..and even body fat..I knew that was a sign that the albendazole was doing somethimg good.. I am now 112 lbs..i was actually happy, cuz i dont look weak, or too abnormally thin..:) I know what you mean..you just want to be healthy and healthy weight..

It feels good to get some weight back on..:)
I think you will gain your weight and body fat back, as you continue on to get better..:) Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.906 sec, (1)