CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Am I flushing everyday with my diet???

MENDOMAID Views: 1,128
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,905,245

Re: Am I flushing everyday with my diet???

I think that to find out if this method works for you you would need to collect your stools in a container and look for stones. It would also depend on whether or not your bile system is clogged with stones, sludge and parasites. If it is clogged then it may be necessary to soften or dissolve the stones, break up the sludge and kill the parasites. With H. Clark's method a person has a better chance of pushing out stones and sludge, partially clearing out the blockage and with each Liver-Flush more of the impediments are cleared out.

H. Clark advised doing the Liver-Flush in the evening because it fits better with the way the body shifts functions over the course of a 24 hour period. Some people have reported that they do them at different times because it works better with their schedules, especially people who's natural cycle is to sleep during the day.

Are you doing this because you think it is a good idea for good health or because you have some problems that you want to cure?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)