CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: If I may be a little self indulgent

Elyse500 Views: 1,124
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,905,301

Re: If I may be a little self indulgent

It sounds to me like you have candida. Candida can be the cause of many things, like the ''faulty immune system'' that you say you have. In fact, I had a really weak immune system a year ago and was really annoyed and frustrated as I would eat very healthy, yet would still get sick. I started to get the flu everytime I went to the gym, which was very frustrating for me.

What I suggest you try (if you haven't already) is L-Glutamine powder. Research it if you haven't heard of it before. It's what a lot of athletes use to build up their muscles and endurance. A lot of people with candida develope holes in the linin gof their stomaches which causes toxins to leak out into the blood stream. It's your typical ''leaky gut'' situation.

You've done a lot of cleanses which is great, but if you have a leaky gut, toxins can still get out and wreak havoc in different area of your body.

I've been taking a teaspoon of l-glutamine in a cup of water each morning and then during the day as a nice energy booster.

It has worked very well. I have only been ill twice since September, compared to last year when I had at least five flus and many yeast infections within the same time frame. By building up your immune system, your setting up your body's foundation for health in the future.

Another thing you could try that has really helped me is Saccromyces Boulliardi. It's a probiotic that has the ability to build up the good flora in your sytem while simulatenously killing off candida. I just take one at night and occasionally one during the day, and I have made much improvements.

Since you are looking about balance and not doing anything too drastic to avoid severe die-off at this point, these are two gentle yet effective things I would recommend.

Also, haha as always. I have to praise the sauna. It really helps to stimulate the reproductive, nervous and glandular systems within the body.

ALSO- I would avoid all yogurts that have any sweetener in them. I have not had any dairy products for the past year, to avoid having it feed my candida. This is a huge debate too, whether to remove dairy completely or not.

I think Kefir is VERY good too. It helps to build up the positive flora in your system very effectively and is much more powerful than organic yogurt.

If you have so many challenges, I would suggest changing your diet completely. Forget naturally sweetened yogurt. I don't know what else you eat, I'm sure it's healthy, but just do what you need to do to avoid getting future ailments.

You've had a fair amount, suggesting that your system is definitely weak and needs to be built back up again.

Best of luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (2)