CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 5, hope the headache ends soon

artsky Views: 1,069
Published: 9 years ago

Day 5, hope the headache ends soon

I'm on day 5 of my fast. I don't have a set number of days I want to fast, I just want to see how long I can go.

The past month I ate mostly raw and juiced quite a lot of grapefruit - I craved grapefruit like crazy plus they were super cheap in this area this time of year. So Jan. 30th I started the fast.

The past 3 days I've had a headache and lower back ache and joints aching - kept me from sleeping deeply the past 2 nights. Today I went to the chiropractor and he worked me over. Came home and slept hard for a couple of hours. Still have lower back pain and headache but the rest feels pretty good.

Its day 5 - I thought the hunger was supposed to be gone by now! My stomach has growled a few times today. Its just pestering me. I'm not super hungry, maybe its just in my mind - but my stomach sure feels like it wants food.
I think I'm bored with no food - I see how much I must use it for entertainment.
I work for myself from home, and this is great because I can take a nap when I want.

I have to wash my armpits all day - the right one especially is quite odoriferous for some reason.I'm spitting out mucus from my lungs and sinus (I guess thats where its coming from) in small quantities most of the day.

My energy is ok, I rest often.
I'm 51 and overweight - so I know I have plenty of reserves...
I'm fasting for general health and going to see if it helps my tinnitus.

I got on Curezone today to re-inspire myself to keep going - the headache and hunger was making me want to quit. But I read a bunch of posts and now I'm re-inspired...
Hopefully the headaches will pass soon?
Encouragement is appreciated!
love, Artsky

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.320 sec, (1)