CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 5, hope the headache ends soon

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
ambler Views: 972
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,906,300

Re: Day 5, hope the headache ends soon

Hang in there. This is the end of day 20 for me. I just kind of fell into this because I did not feel like eating for a day and a half, although I had been contemplating doing this for the past year and a half. I had been juicing five pounds of carrots every day.

I went through the back pain. I never had any hunger problems although I would subconsciously reach for food, out of habit I guess.

I had a lot of sinus and chest congestion which seems to have slowed down here lately.

I am beginning to think I can make 30 days easy because I am not hungry yet. Just whenever that happens. I cook for my wife for something to do because I really get bored with absolutley nothing to do. I baked her a fresh bass today with onion, tomato and lemon juice and watched her enjoy it.

Just think how much better you are going to feel when this is over. But then again, just go with it and dont think about the ending.

ambler

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)