CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mood, intelligence, epiphanies and annoyances...

TiffanyJoan Views: 2,229
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,906,393

Re: Mood, intelligence, epiphanies and annoyances...

I have been seeing that more often lately...lots of half alive zombie-ish folks walking around and just surviving. Barely able to spit out something that makes sense...and because I know what it feels like to be alive now, I feel for them. I just know from experience that trying to get someone to understand any alternative treatment is like trying to convert someone to another religion...almost impossible. At first, it felt like I was responsible for trying to spread the word (sounds very evangelistic - lol), then it felt as if I was getting ppl shaking their heads at me like I was a crazy person...so, with my tail between my legs, I continue to do what is right for me and my heart is heavy for everyone else.
I wasn't aware that ehy could see it though. I thought they were just as oblivious as I had been..or maybe it was because i had accepted that I was very sick and assumed that others were relatively healthy. Either way, I am getting a lot of flack lately but I'm not going back to being sick again, NO WAY!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.578 sec, (1)