CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 14 - Thinking of quitting. Would like your input.

Views: 1,045
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,907,041

Re: Day 14 - Thinking of quitting. Would like your input.

imho, maybe health should always come first? If you don't have your body, what do you have? Health will give you a better job eventually?
I realized something today which may help? I realized that the feelings of illness while fasting are going to seem and even feel much worse if I fail to remember that they WILL pass! ... I have a living body that wants to function. It may be in a healing phase at a given moment, and I may feel terrible and dysfunctional, but eventually my body is either going to complete the healing work or shelve it for later... either way, i will feel better as I exit "healing phase." ... I don't really know -- maybe a body would sometimes prefer to keep healing for a really long time; but I also find that I can truly calm myself by saying, "Come on, now. Do you really think this temporary sickness is going to last the rest of your life? Do you think this is really going to last forEVER?"

You have a good fast going, it seems, and it might be a shame to break it.
Again, contact me for support or whatever.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)