CureZone   Log On   Join
Dramatic Copper Detox

Views: 8,786
Published: 9 years ago

Dramatic Copper Detox

After following Cutler Protocol for 55 rounds and eleminating most of the mercury burden from having 5 silver fillings for 10 years, with much support for thyroid, adrenals and liver the body reached a health-state for that he is now finally able to dump the excess copper from storage site.

The body must at least have some strengh to generate some amount of ceruloplasmin before the dumping occurs. Otherwise the body will heavily damage itself by releasing copper and not able to bind it, this can also result in death if the detox is too heavy. So all in all the body is highly intelligent to start dumping only after adrenals and liver have some of there function back in order.

I was a very ill person most of my life. I had mercury and copper excess since my birth. My childhood was a history of constant illness, depression, anxiety, rage, irritability, violent behaviour, skin problems, teeth problems which led to silver fillings. With entering teenage I developed serve acne, asthma, sexua| irrational behaviour, increased Depression and anxiety, social anxiety.

Asthma led to a 12 years usage of bromid containing asthma-inhalators, not positivly contributing to my overall health.

I've gone to serve detox until now. Now as the copper is coming out my overall status went really bad but I'm hopeful that in a few month all is better. Sometimes I start to really feel good with extreme mental clarity and then the next rush of copper is coming out of tissue storage site.

My supplement regime is that of Dr. Larry Wilson and I follow nutritonal balancing with a diet suggestion of Dr. Ray Peat which contains mostly:

Potatos, meat, rice, butter, eggs, raw milk, gelatine, coffee, asprine, salt, only saturated fatty acids like coconut oil.

If you have any questions or suggestions plase let me know.

regards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)