CureZone   Log On   Join
AF Progress Report

Klauss Views: 1,846
Published: 9 years ago

AF Progress Report

Hi all.

Just to remind. Dr. Lam told me that his work was done. It was end of October or beginning of November last year. But I still had a few symptoms left. In December, I decided to try acupuncture ( I saw business card in barber shop while i was waiting). The TCM doctor claimed 50 yrs of experience; graduated from Chinese academy in 1960. This time acupuncture work really well. I felt relaxed; a strange feeling: feels like brain finally relaxed. This was accompanied by very deep sleep with vivid dreams, which i cannot remember. Muscle tone also changed. I started to feel that can exercise now. When I do, i feel better, more energy. longer hours of uninterrupted sleep. The tongue coating became thin and white. The TCM doctor said it is a good colour from his point of view. People say that my hair started to grow. I do not see big change.it is still diffuse on top.

However, I do not have drive to do things. I cannon enjoy things i used to enjoy; everything is plain and grey for me. I do not have adrenaline rush, cannot get angry - cannot be in a good mood (when one wants to lough). I still have low sex drive. I tried Maca powder about 150 gram in a week Brad King brand. It did not make me feel any different.

I found a post by Dr.Marianco from California (i think he is a psychiatrist). he was explaining that the symptoms i mentioned caused by HPA dysfunction. he recommends exercising. (Dr. Lam suggests the same thing.)
Dr. Marianco mentioned that once the brain (HPA axis, neurotransmitters, etc) starts working properly, testosterone and other hormones would be on the level.

Klauss.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)