CureZone   Log On   Join
Week 13 of the plan...Digestion & HCL question

bubbasis Views: 1,149
Published: 9 years ago

Week 13 of the plan...Digestion & HCL question

Hi Dr Jeff,

I am on week 13 of the plan. For the entire plan and also for the past many many years, I have been very bloated and constipated. I recently started taking HCL and enzymes and for two or three weeks I was taking 2 HCL pills (I was taking NOW Brand and/or Thorne) and 2 enzymes (Source Of Life Vibra Gest) with every meal. I started having mega huge bowel movements that were getting easier to pass and my bloating went down some, although never seems to subside completely.

Last week after successfully taking HCL for 2-3 weeks with no side effects, I started having breathing problems and figured out it was heartburn. I stopped taking the HCL to see if that would help the breathing problems and sure enough, my breathing cleared up. The thing is, I am now getting insanely bloated after eating and I am having a hard time with bowel movements again. Not only are they small but they are hard to pass. I tried taking apple cider vinegar and that did not seem to help.

So, in my head, I need the HCL because I am so horribly and uncomfortably bloated after eating (literally, it feels like the button on my pants will fly off and I only weigh 95 pounds so it's not an overweight issue) and I can't have bowel movements without it. But, on the same page, I have just recently been having heart burn and breathing problems if I take HCL (I was fine on it for 2-3 weeks so I'm really confused about why it's doing this to me all of a sudden).

I know that low HCL can also cause acid reflux so should I continue the HCL and let it give me heart burn so I can help digest my food (and then maybe take something after my meal to keep the acid down, like charcoal??) or should I quit taking HCL to get rid of the heart burn and then have a hard time with digestion and bowel movements?

Can you suggest anything else to help me with my digestion, bloating, and bowel movements? I am taking enzymes and flora prime but they don't seem to be doing enough on their own. I tried the bile acid factors and got a headache from it. I also had to stop the prunes because I started reacting to fruit and was spitting up mucous after eating them. I really feel stumped on this one.

Also, even after a huge meal, I feel hungry. My stomach is crazy bloated and tight but yet I still feel (or think I feel) hungry and I know shouldn't. I also crave food pretty much all day (but I don't act on it every time I want food). I am planning to do your parasite formula as soon as The Plan is done. Do you think this is all related to my issue?

Thank you so much for all of your help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.359 sec, (2)