CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: AF Progress Report

DieselPower Views: 1,754
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,909,589

Re: AF Progress Report

That is crazy how much your stories match up with mine. My anxiety and heart palpitations have been gone for over 8 months, my hair is thickening up slightly, the shakiness, dizziness, and postural hypotension are gone as well. I can easily fall asleep now and sleep through the night.

What is left is not really brain fog, but what I guess you could call lazy thinking. I don't have much motivation for anything anymore and nothing really excites me. Just like you, I am very Type A. In the last few weeks, I started taking Armour for the first time and I have been taking large doses of Iodine for the last 6 months or so.

I really think that I have been hypothyroid my whole life (overweight, not much energy, etc.) and getting some sort of infection three years ago stressed my HPA axis to the breaking point. Now that that is much improved, the hypothyroid symptoms remain but to a greater level than before I got sick. I am also sure that my body is still fighting whatever infection I got three years ago. I am strongly considering getting tested for Lyme, EBV, and the other usual suspects.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)