CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The healing process

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 9,412
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,909,760

Re: The healing process

Hi,

This definitely sounds familiar. My EC didn't start with accutane use, but your healing process is very similar to what I'm currently experiencing. I think mine started through stress and dry lips caused by lots of travel. I became dependent on chapstick, which I think I overused to the point that it damaged my lips. I am almost 5 months in to a no balm or topical approach. I am also on a diet that includes only whole foods (no preservatives , no processed foods, etc.), do not drink or smoke, and exercise regularly. Each peeling cycle typically brings very minor improvements and while I still have regular discomfort when talking it is much, much, much better! Natural healing takes a long time, but I think it is the only way to rid ourselves of EC. It took one person on the forum 2 years to heal, but he is now EC-free for nearly 3 years. Well worth it!

Do you still get the white gooey skin build up and do you ever have some discomfort (even if less than before)?

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)