CureZone   Log On   Join
Questions on the blood sugar protocol

bubbasis Views: 878
Published: 9 years ago

Questions on the blood sugar protocol

Hi Dr Jeff,

I have been trying to do the blood sugar protocol, but I am struggling with being able to actually eat something every hour. I am in customer service and it seems every time I put a piece of food in my mouth the phone rings or a customer comes in. I also have a lot of meetings where I have to sit for three or four hours without a chance to snack. In addition to that, I'm having a very hard time with raw food (and also suddenly rice cakes) so my snacks are very, very limited as to what I can eat. So, my questions are:

Since I am in week 13 and juices are allowed on the plan now, can the blood sugar protocol be done with apple cider and/or carrot juice in the mix? If I can do that, how much would I drink?

Also, I was just wondering why it is okay for the body to be on the eating a snack every hour and then after the protocol is done, doesn't the body get used to that and then require food every hour? I have seen a lot of back and forth opinions about frequency of eating and was just wondering how it works that after the protocol I can go back to eating my normal 3 meals a day with a snack or two in between.

Also, just to clarify, is it safe to do this whether my sugar is high or low? I have symptoms of both high and low blood sugar so I honestly don't know which I have and how to treat it. I want to make sure I am treating it safely.

Is there any other approach I can use to balance my blood sugar, especially since I don't know if mine is high or low? I did have it checked and my doctor said it was fine, but like I've seen you say before, those tests are definitely not always right.

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.766 sec, (1)