CureZone   Log On   Join
pregnancy

bigups Views: 1,490
Published: 9 years ago

pregnancy

Hello readers and greetings to the bearfoot herbalist. ive been following this blog for some time now and finally i have some significant questions for you. My girl friend tested positive and is about 2-3 weeks into pregnancy. The problem is she is not ready for a child. we have been trying to induce a menstrual cycle using vitamin c and a parsley infusion. My question is if this does not work will this harm the potential baby? Ive heard of using mugwort, black ko hosh, and cotton root basr etc.. The problem with these herbs, ive read, is that they may cause mental illness if unsuccessful. This inducing a period after the egg has been fertilized is troubling to my integrity and there is no way in hell im up for an abortion. I just want to make sure that this will not harm the potential baby. Thank you MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.445 sec, (1)