CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: pregnancy

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
MH 108 Views: 1,480
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,912,127

Re: pregnancy

Hello readers and greetings to the bearfoot herbalist. ive been following this blog for some time now and finally i have some significant questions for you.
OK

My girl friend tested positive
IDEALLY PEOPLE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR OTHERS OR ABOUT OTHERS AS IT IS IDEAL WHEN THE PERSON WITH THE PROBLEM DOES THE ASKING, BUT LETS GO ON....

and is about 2-3 weeks into pregnancy.
OK

The problem is she is not ready for a child.
AGAIN, WRONG PERSON DOING THIS......

we have been trying to induce a menstrual cycle using vitamin c
OK, YOU WANT TO MURDER THE BABY

and a parsley infusion.
STILL SOUNDS LIKE MURDER

My question is if this does not work will this harm the potential baby?
OK, THIS IS RETARDED, FIRST A GIRL WAS 2-3 WEEKS PREGNANT AND NOW THE POSITIVE TEST IS MAYBE NOT CORRECT.....STILL SOUNDS LIKE MURDER TO ME....MORE SUITED FOR YOUR LOCAL ABORTION CLINICS OR ANY DOCTOR USA THAT MURDERS BABIES....ALSO CALLED "PLANNED" PARENTHOOD AKA, MURDERS.

Ive heard of using mugwort, black ko hosh
JUST DOWNRIGHT EVIL PERSON ARE YOU NOT!

, and cotton root basr etc.. The problem with these herbs, ive read, is that they may cause mental illness if unsuccessful.
JUST MURDER AND EVERY MURDER CARRIES A LIFELONG SENTANCE AND YES, YOU DO NOT DESIRVE A CHILD AND NOT SUITABLE TO BE A FATHER AND HOPEFULLY THIS GIRL FLEES YOU ASAP WHILE SHE IS STILL ABLE...

This inducing a period after the egg has been fertilized is
MURDER

troubling to my integrity
YOU HAVE NONE, NO NORMAL PERSON WOULD MAKE SUCH A POST ON THIS FORUM.

and there is no way in hell im up for an abortion.
MURDER IS MURDER WHAT EVER METHOD YOU USE, POISON, KNIFE, DEATH IS DEATH...

I just want to make sure that this will not harm the potential baby. Thank you MH
I SUGGEST YOU SEEK HELP, YOUR POST SHOWS YOU ARE NOT "UNDERSTANDING" MURDER AND ARE SUITABLE FOR MORDERN ACCEPTABLE MURDER VIA YOUR LOCAL HOSPITAL OR ANY MEDICAL FACILITY, HEALTH CLINIC, PLANNED PARENTHOOD AND ALL SUCH PLACES THAT MURDER BILLIONS OF PEOPLE ....BECAUSE FOR EVERY BABY THEY KILL, ALL THEIR FUTURE GENERATIONS NEVER EXIST...

I AM SORRY YOU ARE SO CONFUSED....I SUGGEST YOU BOTH FIND A DECENT LOOKING CHURCH IN YOUR AREA AND WALK IN AND ASK FOR A PASTOR AND SET DOWN AND TELL HIM YOUR TROUBLES AND ASK FOR "HELP".....MIGHT CHANGE YOUR LIVES AND SAVE A LIFE.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.813 sec, (2)