Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
carolynmil Views: 15,170
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,912,041

Re: Emergency Room Visit for High Blood Pressure: Need some help

The only thing that has really beaten it for me was fasting with water only and significant diet modification. Firstly I would recommend a good read about the Water fasting forum. Over the years there have been a number of posts about BP and its response to fasting. There is a peer reviewed trail from "True Health North" which details the responses of over 150 people to this technique. And if you wish to read further, I think I have remembered this correctly: A Dr Goldstein has documented his fast history and BP is recorded all the way through.

T2, thanks for the feedback. I am making some significant diet modifications. In fact, have lost 4 pounds over the lat 4 weeks. I suspect some of it was related to fluid retention.  Not sure I am ready for a Water fast....as I am sometimes hypoglycemic and that will not likely work for me.

On the diet influences quickly: No milk, no sugar, no grain carbs, greatly reduced carbs from fruit, (I ate a lot of fruit), increased veg component much of it fresh and raw: lots of root crops. Make sure micro-nutrient Vit C Vit D CQ10 etc and mineral levels are excellent, Mg Ca Na K etc. Lots of healthy fats and some protein (not as much as the fats). The diet is "unfashionable": resolve is required. Then envy of friends when they see the benefits is the reward for declining the cheese cake.

As to diet, I have eliminated all dairy, but have not eliminated all grain. I find that Cream of Buckwheat (which is not Buckwheat as we know it) works OK in my body.  I am creating lots of "green juices" via Vita-Mix. I am not taking my Vitamins right now, but plan to re-integrate a multi-vitamin, extra Raw C,COQ10, Mixed Tocopherols/Tocotrienols, Fish Oil, Silymarin, NAC. I do not eat red meat, but consume Wild Salmon, Sardines and Organic Chicken.

I'm not sure what you BP measuring procedures are? Being systematic about that is important.

I have a pretty sensitive BP Monitor by Omron (Model: BP785). I take my BP on rising, at lunch and in the evening.

Again, thanks for your feedback.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.844 sec, (2)