CureZone   Log On   Join
PRAISE REPORT! And why CASTOR OIL works?

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
onlymiracles Views: 2,921
Published: 9 years ago

PRAISE REPORT! And why CASTOR OIL works?

PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD!

First, I want to say hold on and PRAY - God is faithful! The B2 and the castor oil are continuing to work. This forum has helped me so much! I no longer feel like this disorder is my fault and feel like I am some dirty filthy creature that is not of this Earth - like I have been feeling. I am getting confidence and starting to be more social. Thanks to everyone - I pray that God shows you what you need to do OR cure you. I am still praying to be cured, but in the meantime, this is what He has shown me!

So I did more research on Castor Oil to try to figure out why it works for me and this is what I believe is the explanation....castor oil stimulates the Peyer's patch in the small intestine and helps the lymphatic system - helping the body function strongly against the build up of the substance TMAU OR something like that

From http://www.psychicsahar.com/artman/publish/article_198.shtml

"Dr. McGarey is very humble in his statement, for he does present a plausible hypothesis relating to Edgar Cayce 's suggestion that castor oil packs can strengthen the Peyer's Patches, which are tiny patches of lymphatic tissue in the mucosal surface of the small intestine. According to Cayce, the Peyer's Patches produce a substance which facilitates electrical contact between the autonomous and the cerebrospinal nervous system when it reaches those areas via the bloodstream. Dr. McGarey thus understands Cayce to say that the health of the entire nervous system is, to an extent, maintained through the substance produced by the Peyer's Patches when they are in good health. Although the Peyer's Patches were discovered in 1677, it is only recently that medical Science has begun to recognize them as constituents of the body's immune system."

From Wikipedia about Peyer's Patch http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyer's_patch

"Because the lumen of the gastrointestinal tract is exposed to the external environment, much of it is populated with potentially pathogenic microorganisms. Peyer's patches thus establish their importance in the immune surveillance of the intestinal lumen and in facilitating the generation of the immune response within the mucosa.
Pathogenic microorganisms and other antigens entering the intestinal tract encounter macrophages, dendritic cells, B-lymphocytes, and T-lymphocytes found in Peyer's patches and other Mucosa Associated Lymphatic Tissue (MALT).
Peyer's patches are covered by a special epithelium that contains specialized cells called microfold cells (M cells) which sample antigen directly from the lumen and deliver it to antigen-presenting cells (located in a unique pocket-like structure on their basolateral side). B-cells and memory cells are stimulated upon encountering antigen in Peyer's patches. These cells then pass to the mesenteric lymph nodes where the immune response is amplified. Activated lymphocytes pass into the blood stream via the thoracic duct and travel to the gut where they carry out their final effector functions."

http://edgarcaycediet.com/Articles/castor_oil_packs.htm

GOod Luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.297 sec, (2)