CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Emergency Room Visit for High Blood Pressure: Need some help

Hveragerthi Views: 15,495
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,911,697

Re: Emergency Room Visit for High Blood Pressure: Need some help

I have also had a history of Adrenal Fatigue

The adrenal fatigue can lead to the high blood pressure problems you mentioned earlier.  The adrenal glands are over reacting with epinephrine.

and Hypothyroidism. Had an episode similar in October, and it was my Thyroid medicine that was too high.

Too high of thyroid medication can also speed up the heart rate and raise blood pressure.

I forgot to note that I have noticed some popping and scratchy sounds in my (R) ear when I chew. A similar sensation is experienced in my Right jaw. Not sure if the BP is a precipitating factor (or vice versa).

There are several possibilities there.  Are you on any bisphosphonate drugs for osteoporosis or have any joint pain in the jaw.

I have had Tinnitus for years....seems to be worsening over time. 

Tinnitus is most often from a constriction of blood flow in the ear area.  This can be from a number of things such as diabetes, atherosclerosis, displaced vertebrae, medications like nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.641 sec, (1)