CureZone   Log On   Join
Bloodroot Near my eye.....

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
Fatimah Views: 4,550
Published: 9 years ago

Bloodroot Near my eye.....

Hi...I just used Bloodroot on a lesion on my nose near my eye and I am wondering if this is right.

First off I thought that it only affected diseased skin. I put it in a pretty wide radius around this lesion and when I took it off 24 hours later it affected the EXACT part that I put it on. I just cannot see how that whole area was cancerous. And to think that I will have a hole THAT big next to my eye is scary.

Also I was told by the people I bought it from to apply it again after 24 hours, which I did. This just somehow didn't seem right but I still did it.

I have some pain meds now but I mean the pain I went through yesterday was pretty bad.

I am wondering why I didn't just have this removed by a doctor at this point. Well one thing is is that it was not something coming off my skin. It was/is a serious of Indentions/holes and I wondered what there was to "take out".

I want to post a pic but I don't know how I can do that. Can anyone help me?

IDK I just feel really scared right now and am hoping to hear from some people about this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)