CureZone   Log On   Join
Started the bob beck protocol for my colitis. Experiencing heavier bleeding than usual.

Herbal Tinctures and Supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
jwardmagic Views: 5,150
Published: 9 years ago

Started the bob beck protocol for my colitis. Experiencing heavier bleeding than usual.

I started the bob beck protocol for ulcerative colitis yesterday. I figured my colitis is probably caused by gut disbiosis, as I see a considerable improvement in my condition when doing the SCD diet. However, I seem to experience quite a big flare up whenever I do a round of it. By that I mean, I will bleed heavily. The bleeding does stop. I am wondering why this might be. Maybe toxins / die off in my colon is aggravating the bleeding? I can't really think of another explanation. I'm hoping that after a while it will stop bleeding altogether!

I am taking Colloidal Silver rectally (most bioavailable that way), doing about 20 minutes of mag pulsing on my colon and lymph nodes, drinking a LOT of water, ozonated and water with electrolytes and doing 20 minutes of zapping a day on my ankle pulse points. I also should add that after my first zapping yesterday, I did not experience any flu like symptoms. However, I did find myself very restless and hot at night, and extremely tired today!

Any ideas?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)