CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Staying Committed to a Longer Fast

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
thinker2012 Views: 3,140
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,915,529

Re: Staying Committed to a Longer Fast

Hi Chiron

Good to see you here. Not sure who you were replying to but here's my 2 cents. I had 2 forums on cz since 2004, one was  a religious forum, the other a fasting forum. I still work to make money, property management, property rehab and a third job, a hobby interest job. If I have a big job I do not have time to read the forums until the job is complete and sometimes that is months, so I had to let the forums go. People who sell stuff on forums are cool because its thier business to have a forum and they get $$ from customers for checking in and maintaining thier forums. Religion led me to aliens and fasting led me to breatharians, and I am not into selling ... Air or Aliens. 

People like Jasmuheen sell love, love frequencies, bowls of love for dinner and colorful love trips to ashrams in India to talk to other hindu fasters, or they sell love meditation trips in dark caves, apt.hotels in Thailand. While that is cool for them it makes no sense to me. Love does not pay my bills. Last time I tried to pay my electric bill with love, the utility company laughed at me.

I like the semi-breatharian bodybuilder Jericho Sunfire, he admits it took him 15 years to become an experienced faster, from meat to vegan to fruitarian to liquidarian to fasting .....he teaches a no nonsense 'boot camp' for people who want to get healthy using fasting. People interested in fasting can learn about fasting and know how to get into good physical shape. When people tried to put Jericho in a breatharian MOLD and PIGEON HOLE, he put in all caps on page 1 of his website ' #$%^@  BREATHARIANISM'. LoL.  He shoved a greasy beef meatburger in the face of some fasting critic media broad who was trying to criticise him, mislabel him and define him. He told her to shut up and eat the beef meatburger, when she refused, he ate the beef meatburger in her face and dared her to try to LABEL him, as a breatharian. LOL. People who allow themselves to be put into molds, get moldy. Jericho Sunfire does not let others put him into a breatharian or any other mold. He will eat a dead animal just to defy labeling. Jericho Sunfire has fire! His website is Jericho Sunfire moonfruit. He also has a few free instructional videos online

I found fasting gets rid of all my physical complaints, gives me good energy and is the best and oldest healing method on earth.

Best Wishes to you and I know your health is good.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (2)