CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help with choosing whats right for me!

zenfood Views: 2,074
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,917,161

Re: Help with choosing whats right for me!

1)no cayenne, it hurts
2) i am taking good quality turmeric regularly, not with every meal though
3) no soy except from non-gmo soy lecithin. I doubt this is causing troubles though as anything that does cuase problems is so obvious - very painful, mostly in upper stomach , ascending colon close to ileocecal valve, and and the top of descending colon. Inflammation also...

I get these symptoms from EVERYTHING that is acidic, all fruits, as well as all dairies, most spices and some supplements like B3 (but b3 appears to be highly acidic.

ALA causes no problems though, as it apperas to be absorbed very quickly so no acidity remains farther down the line...

The fact that it doesnt heal is why i suspect scar tissues. Also because it took me 2-3months to realise these foods were causing problems, so for quite a while i kept eating harmful foods even though it was very painful... i literally stripped my intestines bare causing what appears to be permanent damage, if one was to believe such a thing exist! But i dont so ill heal it

Max

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.188 sec, (1)