CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cured after 2 years

Anthony87 Views: 2,422
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,918,822

Re: cured after 2 years

The people that turn fruitarian on candida are interesting. Instead of the massive amounts of fruit, I like to fill in what I Don't get from vegetables with the small fish servings. Look up the fat cal content of any seafood or chicken you want to eat. I like fat cals to be under 50 for the day. CLams, shrimp etc. are very low fat.

The herxing is for real when fasting with just broccoli and spinach. The fatigue is amazing as you and the candida fight for your energy. And white yeast colonies come out in the stools after a couple days. I noticed success because during disbiosis, my broccoli stools come out messy and green. When greens make up the majority of my diet...the stool is brown like before candida started. This means better absorption. This only takes about 4 days to notice. If I add fats like avocado or nuts, its back to messy malabsorption stools and rashes. Furthermore my sickest days were when eating large amounts of nuts and pork. The cool thing about this diet is that broccoli does have SOME sugar. So theres hope for fruits in a few weeks.

Its not too fun trying to gain weight like this, but I see myself becoming 6 pack and ripped thin instead of beer gut and flabby candida thin.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.250 sec, (1)