CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cured after 2 years

Anthony87 Views: 2,026
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,918,977

Re: cured after 2 years

I think crippling fatigue is an important part of the dieoff. I felt like fats made my condition really bad because of their pancreas theory and a basic idea of coating something rotting in oil. If you have a moldy wet carpet and cover it with olive oil, what happens to the nutrients and moisture feeding the fungus? I am still not adding fruit, but I have to side with them because so many people are downing coconut oil and for me that was crippling, just like cashews, salami, and other pork lunchmeats. When I eat the little bit of fat thats in meat I feel that I am just maintaining and allowing the candida to stay around to enflame and lead to systemic problems and cancer.

I found that broccoli gave me a Sugar high, bloating, and pain only when I was eating insane amounts of chicken before finding this diet. I would rather add fat free fish than the fruit like the vegans because the fruit would do nothing for my attempts to get bigger. They do make the point that fruit is infinitely times easier to digest than anything else. The problem for us is that it seems that way for candida too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

8.484 sec, (1)