CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lips swell if left them alone?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Vunk Views: 1,544
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,919,958

Re: lips swell if left them alone?

You're welcome, we all are in the same crap !

I got this condition at the end of the year 2009 surely during a chapped lips period, so in cold and dry weather, in which I was pulling out my lips.

However, I got the bad habit to mutilate my lips before the end of this year and I really think that all started, flakes which began to appear, as soon as I started applying a chemical, a commercial chapstick first, in order to protect my lips against the weather.

Then, a vicious circle settled down, during which I was applying more and more chemical to fastly remove these flakes.

Then I decided to consult a dermatologist in order to have some opinion about this and it was the beginning of the end.

I tried one, two, three different creams. None of them works so my dermatologist sent me to an other and I tried others creams which lead to nothing too. I consulted a third one who also prescribed me others useless creams until he said me that I was kind of insane after I told him that his creams are totally useless.

Then I found out this forum, and I confess that it is the biggest help I have ever had, since my condition started.

To come back to the swelling, as I said, I only had this when my lips were totally naked, without vermillon, after a 'free' treatment that I didn't bear and removed the flakes without having applied chemical by after. Normally, you should not have any kind of swelling if you put whatever chemical on your lips, and if they are swollen, it would not be for a long time.

But, I repeat, no cream works. I am trully convinced that we can not come out of this condition by chemicals. The vermillon, because it's just about it, can not rebuild with a layer of chemicals, fatty and sticky.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)