CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The 'STEAM' treatment : my improvement in less than a week. (PICS)

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Vunk Views: 4,302
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,920,427

Re: The 'STEAM' treatment : my improvement in less than a week. (PICS)

To #150754 : I am glad you see some improvement but it is of course just the beginning !

To jsl123 : Anyway, the flakes have to come off, but steam is for me the only way to make easily come off these flakes by healing the skin underneath, in a proper way.

I do have read about a man, goodcalluk, who was almost daily going in steam room but the difference is that he was going in there in order to easily and mechanically remove the flakes which always became wet because of the steam, whereas we don't have to touch the flakes but let them naturally come off when they become again dry by after.

However, he said that he was at least cured enough to be happy, so there was good in theirs steam sessions and he saw a huge improvement through this. He will heal, perhaps already full cured, but by taking/having taken more time.

This really caught my attention and rethinking about this, steam combines two important elements, heat and humidity, which according to me, can not be separated for the healing of the lips, the one is as important as the other.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.938 sec, (1)