CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The 'STEAM' treatment : my improvement in less than a week. (PICS)

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Vunk Views: 4,270
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,921,135

Re: The 'STEAM' treatment : my improvement in less than a week. (PICS)

To drylips : Yes, of course I keep going but it is just that if this treatment does not really lead to a very 'concrete' improvement, I would be truly disoriented and would not know where to move on.

To 118094 : I totally agree about the fact they might never saw others cases like ours but even we explain to them, even we bring some pictures, they don't want to believe us and if they realized that it is a kind of a different trouble they tell us that it is in our mind and that we should go to a psychiatrist.

You say that your condition may have started by the picking of the lips but I am truly convinced it started by this way. Of course, our condition looks very like 'facticious cheilitis' and I am also sure that all chemicals just feed this condition without healing it at all.

However, we all are conscious that we are not constantly picking and pulling our lips out. It was the case before, when we were used to unload our stress by this way, but today, it is just over, and it is just about the rebuilding of the vermillon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.922 sec, (1)