CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The 'STEAM' treatment : my improvement in less than a week. (PICS)

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Vunk Views: 4,308
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,921,159

Re: The 'STEAM' treatment : my improvement in less than a week. (PICS)

Yeah as I said I had already tried an other 'leave the lips alone treatment' and like you it didn't work.

I also did a technique similar to yours, wet finger to moisturize the lips, which just consisted to grossly and simply dip my lips in a glass of water. My flakes came off but I didn't really see that my skin underneath was going to improve.

This leads to me to realize that there is really a lack of something -considering that I don't suffer from whatever- and chemicals just act the same as simply water : they just bring a kind of illusory elasticity whereas our lips are severy damaged. Also, and an important point, water is just natural, I wouldn't say too much about chemicals, evidently.

That is why the steam treatment seems, to me, important because it brings, in addition, the heat, and when we think that in COLD and DRY weather the lips are severely hurt, they should really take advantage of HEAT and HUMIDITY of the steam, and I think that both are 'inseparable'.

I really appreciate the final french touch !

C'est vraiment agrťable de ta part et te dis "ŗ bientŰt !", pour une nouvelle journťe de combat.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.883 sec, (1)