CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The 'STEAM' treatment : my improvement in less than a week. (PICS)

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Healer96 Views: 4,229
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,921,142

Re: The 'STEAM' treatment : my improvement in less than a week. (PICS)

Just like you I am convinced this has started from me picking my lips and I am devasted that this is EC and people have been suffering for years while I have been only suffering for a month or so. I certainly do NOT want to suffer from this for years and like they say you don't realize how important something is until you lose it and right now I feel this wy about my lips.

I really really hope this works for you Vunk and I have couple of questions. When do you do this treatment? I know you can only do it once you get home but you do it 8 times? and once you do this...do you apply any moisturizer? like vaseline? or aquaphor? (forgive my spelling? What do you do throughout the day? any kind of moisturizer and finally what kind of climate do you live in right now and do you think your lips will get better in a warmer climate like summer right now? Thanks a lot and I am praying to god everyone with the condition will heal soon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)