CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The 'STEAM' treatment : my improvement in less than a week. (PICS)

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Vunk Views: 4,322
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,921,191

Re: The 'STEAM' treatment : my improvement in less than a week. (PICS)

I confess and have no shame to say that I have taken a 'half' sabbatical year because at that time, I really had to make a choice :

EITHER I keep going in my life with this huge handicap, feeding this condition and live in the illusory lie to have a kind of normal lips -with chemicals of course, because it is evident that I can try to live in a normal way with my lips condition shown in the first picture of my topic- but severely damaged and which poison my entire mind,
OR I really take from my time to put my entire conviction to beat this crap, considering I am VERY convinced that this really can be cured.

I really and completely wasted my time to consult doctors and dermatologists with theirs shits of chemicals during almost two years and they just heavily consumed my HOPE ressource.

Either I live with a huge BREAK, or I take from my time, several months, to try and find a CURE to live the life I just want.

As I said, I do it about 8 times per day and as you say, it is as reproducing an OPTIMAL climate to enable the lips to heal properly. Also, I apply nothing on my lips.
I live in France, so I live in a more or less temperate weather, as you I presume, but always in the average which can not enable anymore to heal our damaged condition !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.953 sec, (1)