CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 9 completed edit

thinker2012 Views: 1,744
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,921,915

Re: Day 9 completed edit

117, 5'10 is slender,燿epending on your bone structure, long fine bones, large heavy bones, small boned etc. I am 117,5'6 with long thin fine bones that do not like to carry爀xcess weight at all.營 do not think about weight 'norms', i爈ook at how i feel, my energy levels, my physical comfort levels in my own body, no aches or pains, good skin color tone texture, good hair and nail growth, clear eyes.

I read a longevity interview with燼 107 year old healthy chinese man who gave his advice on longevity. The 107 year old man was very爏lender, he ate very light,2 staple foods, his advice on long healthy life was:

' Keep a quiet heart, sit like a tortoise, walk sprightly like a pigeon and sleep like a dog.'牋

I am still trying to figure out how sit like a tortoise :)牋

The interviewer had interviewed many healthy 100 to 120 plus year olds and noted they all had this in common:

Belief in God, spirit, personal relationship with God

Belief in immortality

They all wore rose colored glasses, had good optimistic perspectives.

I have to mentally prepare myself for water fasting. It is interesting to read your posts on water fasting. Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)