CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: INHS classics: Water Fasting Articles

thinker2012 Views: 1,103
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,922,508

Re: INHS classics: Water Fasting Articles

Hi NH

Yes, ty for heads up, erring thoughts have no place in clear water streams. In all study it is best to take what we choose and leave the rest. Some of the authors are thinking in the right direction for water fasting

I am a metaphysician, christian science taught, we do not believe in disease, error or mortal diagnosis .

Thanks chiron, soil and health is excellent.

to summrize my practice of metaphysics is

An angel is a good thought from God

Anything else is from error and not viable

imo, if someone thinks or writes or says something that is all good, that is true and is from God

if someone writes or says something that is not 100% good, it is just an error and not from God.

so i just ignore it.

and focus on what is good, what works and what produces good outcome, verifiable manifestation.

fasting heals, this i know, the all water part is a challenge for me coming off of fresh juice fasting, i just keep studying and trying.

complex subjects like metaphysics are a challenge to define in one short post, so this is just a short summery and is just my belief and practice of metaphysics.

I figured out the animal flesh protien myth was just another mortal myth, every person learns subjectively by trial and error.

Congrats on 10 days! That is a victory!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)