CureZone   Log On   Join
My opinion on what EC is

Views: 1,426
Published: 9 years ago

My opinion on what EC is

After going through this for quite a while now and trying all the potions and magic formulas I have to say I think it is all relatively simple.

Basically for whatever initial reason the skin layers on our lips have been eroded. When they are completely eroded they feel very dry and uncomfortable. However over time if you do not apply any lipbalm etc and eat a reasonable diet with exercise and rest you will notice the skin slowly growing back and the lips feel easier to use. Basically this is not a incurable disease or anything to do with cells or anything like that. It is simply the layers growing back until finally you get to the final layer which seals it all in and then you are healed.

I think it scares people when they read some people have had this for years but for me those people have simply not been able to allow it to heal by simply leaving the lips alone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.062 sec, (1)