CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pimple-like thing on cyst area?

Dquixote1217 Views: 2,617
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,923,302

Re: Pimple-like thing on cyst area?

I would advise looking very seriously at the suggested protocol I developed which is centered around oleander and several other powerful cancer fighters and immune boosters.

As best we can tell a protocol similar to that one which uses oleander as a central item is about 95% successful in stage I and II cancers and 85% with stage III and IV.  You wife should have a leg up, since she has not had chemo and radiation (that was a good move, in my opinion) - neither of which cure cancer and both of which tend to cause cancer down the road as well as severely harm the vital natural immune system as well major organs.

A Natural Anti-Cancer Protocol

You can see a recent testimonial from a women with breast cancer who followed the suggested protocol posted here in this forum:

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1916065#i

If money is a serious consideration, you might take a look at this

Beating Cancer on a Shoestring Budget

And I will add that we have had several people here and elsewhere report success using a combination of oleander, Budwig and Essiac Tea.

If you can find yourself some oleander plants which have not been contaminated by pesticides, you can make your own oleander extract - and if you do, I suggest looking at making a concentrated oleander skin cream according to the instructions found in these two articles (note that it calls for including some DMSO):

The Recipe for Oleander Soup Part 1

The Recipe for Oleander Soup Part 2 - Tips and Advice

In regards to maim-stream treatments and breast cancer, see:

New study: Radiation treatments create cancer cells 30 times more potent than regular cancer cells

and

Chemo Does Not Cure: Often It Inflicts Damage and Spreads Cancer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.828 sec, (2)