Re: Metastatic adenocarcinoma

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
LongNhi Views: 4,217
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,922,929

Re: Metastatic adenocarcinoma

Now, our mom's tumor markers, the breast itself, pain, etc. were very much improving only after using the O3 Elite for the brief month-and-a-half period, but not during our use of the ~$400 Synergy Systems device (albeit, at a lower dosage) from June/July to October 8th before that. So it may be a quality device. But our mom has gotten much worse since then (and since being on the Synergy while waiting for O3 Elite replacements and finally the EXT120), and we think that it is because she has been inserting the catheter too deeply (~6 inches; James recommends no more than 2 inches, I think), and possibly because we changed catheters as well, but I'm not too sure on this last part.

Hi Puh,

I am perplexed to hear that the synergy system does not work for your mom. I just bought myself a synergy (dual system =$700)... This system uses an oxygen tank as you know.

I am not sure how one could tell that the quality of the ozone coming out can make such a difference from one system to another if they are both cold corona. Isn't ozone is ozone? I am sorry that it did not work out for your mom. I am not sick but am very curious about the ozone treatment becasue†if it works, it would be so great†since it's affordable and non invasive. My family has a history of breast cancer, 3 out of 7 and I am considered as a high risk candidate. So you know, I am somehow on the defensive mode... Though, I am interested for others too...

Dear Neomia,

I hope that you find that the treatment will be helpful for your fiancť and have much too share with us.

Wishing you a lot of luck!!!

LongNhi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.203 sec, (1)