CureZone   Log On   Join
TODAY by MH

MH 108 Views: 928
Published: 10 years ago

TODAY by MH

Today will be a bit of a busy day, tonight at 8pm I will do a very rare seminar, rare because I stopped doing them years ago and only do them when someone insist and won't take no for an answer and this time it is close, just 2 miles away. Starts at 8 pm and otherwise a fellow curezone member from the other side of the world (dubai) is also landing tonight and spending the weeken and may possibly get here in time for the little seminar.

The seminar is for the local mail lady that runs the post office who likes putting on small women retreats and since she worked to acheive a post office box with the number 108 for my mh way folder, I couldn't turn down her request for a little / free seminar for her lady friends.

Naturally all I have to say at a seminar is bad news for the civilized person and I never pre-plan a single word and it happens when I get up in front of who ever is there is it just "happens", ya never know what will result.

A good seminar takes 6 straight hours, so doing a 2 hour one always makes for a rush. As far as I am concerned, doing a seminar for someone that has not read book I and the 2011 amish newsletters; is just a waste of time, because it will all be so new to them they will be on "overload" information wise and forget 98% of everything I say.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)