CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting an extended water fast today!

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
thinker2012 Views: 884
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,923,441

Re: Starting an extended water fast today!

Hi Kingpin
Sometimes, fasting is a private thing. Sometimes I do and other times I don't discuss fasting until I am finished with the fast.
Other times it is great to have a fasting buddy for moral support.

While fasting it helps me to just totally forget about food, refocus, and get buzy with everything else under the sun that I like to do and must do.

I always make sure to have plenty of ice and cold water around as I live in a warm climate. And some back up 'break my fast foods.' For me fresh fruits are best to break a water fast. Taking a quick shower always refreshes me and clears my energy and focus.

I no longer take bp or weigh myself as I reached my goal weight already and learned to control my own bp with thought. If I go up or down a few numbers it does not matter to me. I just pay attention to how my body feels every day, and if it is comfortable, that is good enough for me.

When I take my blood pressure at the store, I found if I think about a beautiful day at the beach my blood pressure goes down. And if I think of doing laundry, something I do not like to do, my blood pressure goes up.

So, for me, it is important to keep good thoughts in my mind while fasting to keep a nice low bp. Unless I want to raise my bp, then I just think of something or someone I don't like, and my blood pressure will go up.

Our own thoughts have an impact on our bodies.

Good Luck, keep posting your progress.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)