CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zzz...

Views: 1,665
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,924,593

Re: Zzz...

No need for the sarcasm im sure you can understand peoples desperation.

However I have read your site and although useful it is just far too complicated and unrealistic. I agree with your general point that this is simply a healing process that cannot be cured with some miracle cure. Basically a good diet, exercise, no smoking, no drinking and plenty of water and no lip balm is the lifestyle you need. I have been doing this for around 4 months now and have witnessed continuous improvement. I know that I am not going to wake up tomorrow and be able to live normally and my lips miracuosly have healed but as long as I see continuous improvement I am happy.

Again I agree with your general advice but I think you have over complicated it with the specific diet etc. All you need is decent fruit and veg and no obvious crap.

HOWEVER I also allow myself a good drinking session once a week as a stress relief and this does not remove all the hard work completed as the lips dont degenerate it simply slows the healing for a day or two and then I have a weeks rest again. It is vital to try not to rub the skin from the lips the white stuff is simply fresh skin that needs time to become tough and remain and then layer at a time it slowly builds. When you rub the white stuff off you are rubbing away fresh new skin that you need to heal. If you must rub it off to go out and enjoy yourself with no worries then steam your lips and rub the skin off with ease so no bleeding or irritation occurs to the lips.

BUT WELL DONE ON SETTING UP AND FUNDING THAT WEBSITE IT IS APPRECIATED I JUST THINK IT COULD BE A LITTLE SIMPLIFIED.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.188 sec, (1)