CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: pashtchack Re: Worms in sinus getting worse

Mommy2011 Views: 28,896
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,832,363

Re: pashtchack Re: Worms in sinus getting worse

This is the first time I've EVER written anything on any of these sites about my personal struggle with parasites. For me it has been going on since I was an 8 year old child!! I am now 36. For years I have dealt with pinworm in secret, too embarrassed to say anything. And when I finally was old enough and desperate enough to seek help on my own from Dr.'s- they deemed useless as well.

I have been to several Dr.'s who reluctantly treated me for pinworm with vernix even though all stool samples came back negative. (Not to mention the money, time and embarassement i went through all for nothing!!) These treatments (vermox and OTC remedies) only seemed to make them come back with an even angrier vengeance!!

Feeling defeated and depressed for years over this I have tried numerouse remedies. Pumpkin seeds, garlic cloves, Wormwood , clove oil, hydrogen peroxide - you name it!!

Currently I ame taking 5-8 tablespoons of Diatomaceaus Earth a day along with Colon Cleanse products after and/or before each meal. This Seems to be the ONLY thing that has worked at all so far for me!! The past couple weeks since I have increased my DE intake and used it along with either a fiber drink or Colon Cleanse - I actually am starting to feel as though I may be finally winning the battle!!!

My latest problem though is that I now have some sort of eye parasite. I'm assuming it is also pinworm, though I have yet to really see them. It's only been this last year or so that I have been feeling them in my eyes, nose and ears!!! It's like a horror story. My own personal hell!! I have been keeping them at bay with peroxide 2-3x daily in my ears, and then coloidal silver drops in eyes, and spray for nose. Along with baby wipes to clean my nose thoroughly a few times a day. There will be a day here and there that I won't feel any movement sensations and I think " could it be??" and then just like that- their back again. I can't keep up with the eggs I guess.

I've read about salt rinses and eucalyptus oils, also magnetic or electric pulses that reverses positive and negative charges??? Someone please tell me this isn't going to be a forever hell. Sometimes I cry about it! I've become such a neat freak and hand washer my husband is convinced I'm a hypochondriac!! He says he has no symptoms. I'm now worried about my 11 month old son. I've done everything I can to try to keep him from getting it, but lately I've noticed his eyes are a bit blood shot and he runs them a lot. I pray he doesn't have whatever this is... But would not be surprised.

Someone please help me:'((

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.com

8.344 sec, (2)