CureZone   Log On   Join
I have EC for 3 months !!! I have got a few Questions.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Maxime77 Views: 1,678
Published: 9 years ago

I have EC for 3 months !!! I have got a few Questions.

Hi everybody,

As I said in my subject title, I have EC since January 2012. Here is the story (I am French so my writing is not perfect):

My lips are not usually suffering of any diseases or illness. They are just sensitive so often chapped in winter but thats it.

I am studying in Australia (Brisbane). Probably because of the australian sun (i was often at the beach), my lips were a little bit chapped during november 2011. Nothing really annoying but i was using lips balm before to go to sleep.

In December i came back to France to visit my family. Because it was winter in France I had the idea of using lips balm all day to protect my lips. And the "punishment" arrived in january... I started to notice "white skin" on my upper lips...especially after shower, dinner etc. I did not know what it was so I had the very bad reflex of taking off everything by hand.

At the end of january I understood that I had the peeling cycle of EC...and my upper lips looked like on the pictures that I have seen on your forum. BUT ONLY MY UPPER LIP WAS CONCERNED. So I know that I am not the worst but it is still very annoying...

I came back to Australia in february and i stopped to put lips balm.... after 2 or 3 weeks I could notice an improvement. Indeed, the skin was thinner and EC was only on the middle of my upper lip. But since then the situation is stable and my lip did not heal.

Here are the facts that I notice:
- the peeling cycle is 4 days but sometimes less and sometimes more...
- my EC does not hurt me (no blood, or infection etc)
- The skin is really thin but when I eat/drink/take a shower the skin swells and bleached which is very ugly.
- The dead skin can go away by itself while I am eating or taking shower, but sometimes I have to take it off by myself.
- Around my EC area, I can notice a "light white area". I am wondering if it is EC which is healing....what do you think?
- When my EC area is dry, the color is dark red...

Since March I started to notice that the white area around my EC was slightly and slowly growing while the skin was very slowly becoming thinner... i am wondering if it is the process of healing.

What do you think about my situation? You can ask me any question because I still have information to share...

Maxime

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.844 sec, (2)