CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nasty rash - Parasite die off or medication side effects???
 
blonde100 Views: 2,964
Published: 10 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,927,675

Re: Nasty rash - Parasite die off or medication side effects???


I was told by my naturopath to avoid vinegar or anything like that either topical or ingestion as parasites thrive on this. Epson salts are alright.My skin flakes like crazy every time I do a round of medication but no rash. The flaking is part off the die off process.
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.313 sec, (1)